Please read the guidelines below.
It is very important that we are all on the same page.
In this very different situation,
we will all be doing the best we can to make this as simple as possible.
We all need to work through this together with patience and respect.
Thank you all!
1) We will be asking that you as a family go through this daily health checklist before leaving for the rink: * Fever over 100 degrees, *Cough, *Shortness of breath, *Chills,*Muscle aches, *Sore throat,
*New loss of taste or smell
If the answer to any of these symptoms is yes please do not send your skater to the rink and notify your coach.
2) Traffic patterns inside Arena are going to be completely different until further notice. Please see Notice from IRA Civic Center.
3) Coming to the rink for your session will have to be done in a timely manner. Please arrive only 10 minutes before your session starts and leave no longer than 10 minutes after your session is over.
Please be prompt!
4) Spectators will be able to stay and watch the skaters. Please keep in mind the 6 ft social distancing. We prefer spectators to sit upstairs.
5) Please come ready to skate in proper apparel and with skates on, if possible. Please do off ice warm up and stretch outside.
6) The bathrooms will be available for use but there will be
no gathering in the bathroom allowed.
7) Masks are recommended but not required anytime you are in the building but not on the ice.
8) The locker rooms will be closed until further notice.
We will be using the bleachers to tie skates (make sure you have your rubber guards to protect your blades.
9) Walk on's will not be allowed
10) We will be having On-line sign up with Paypal payments.
11) We will need you to stress with your skaters there will be no hugging or sharing personal items with each other as in the past. They must also practice physical/social distancing the best that they can. IF they have a kiss n cry bag we are asking that their guards be placed by it and not on the boards.
12) There will only be 2 people allowed in the music box at a time. Please Use hand sanitizer prior to touching the music player(s).
13) Attached to registration is a waiver you will need to fill out, sign & date Before skating on the rink.
We understand this is a lot of information and we thank you all in advance for your cooperation in returning to the rink!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate in reaching out to your
coach or any board member, we will try to answer you as best as we can or direct you to the best answer.
We look forward to seeing everyone again...at a 6’ distance of course!
~Star of the North Skating Club